Experiment 5

Experiment 5 took place from 6/14 through 6/24.  The results of Experiment 4 were encouraging, and they seemed to indicate that the 1-5-15 timeframe was the most profitable.

For this experiment, we used the MACD, DMA and MAFR versions at the 1-5-15 timeframe, but we tested whether the 1 SD exits are better or worse than the 2SD exit triggers.

Results (shown below)  indicated that 2SD exits were more profitable and consistent as determined by the Q-metric.  See experiment 3 for interpretation.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: